The Cry-Ac Tracker is a device that measures the temperature of the skin when spraying Liquid Nitrogen via the Cry-Ac delivery system to the selected skin lesion using the latest Infrared Sensoring technology.
The operator can set the Cry-Ac Tracker to indicate when a predetermined freeze temperature has been achieved at the lesion.
"This product is not approved for sale in Canada"
For More Precise & Effective Cryosurgery
* Consistently achieve desired skin temperature & freeze time.
* More accurately perform cryosurgery.
* Know how long to spray & when to stop.
* Quickly train others to reliably do cryosurgery.
* Achieve optimum results for patients.
* Infrared light sensor continuously & safely monitors skin temperature at freeze site.
* Color-coded lights shine on lesion to indicate how fast skin temperature is decreasing and when desired skin temperature is reached.
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN